Having trouble with one of our apps? We're here to help.
For most issues including frequent crashing, the following tips can often help. Please try these one at a time to see if one of them does the trick:
- Force quit out of the app by double tapping on the home button and swiping the open app out of your bottom bar.
- Power your device down and then turn it back on again.
- Delete the app from your device and reinstall it from the App Store. Apple will not charge you a second time. If you've made any in-app purchases, please go to the Parents Section and tap on the Restore Purchases button to restore your in-app purchases.
- If none of the above work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some tips on more specific issues you may be having:
- Be sure your mute switch is in the off position.
- Check that your volume is turned up.
Had to reinstall your app and now looking for your in-app purchases?
- In Elmo Calls and Cookie Calls, please go to the Parents Section, tap on the Packs tab and scroll to the bottom of the page. Tap the Restore Purchases button to restore your in-app purchases.
- In Sesame Street Video Maker, please go to the Parents Section > Get More Songs and tap the Restore Purcha ses button at the bottom of the screen.
Is your image/video missing – including the FaceTime image in Elmo and Cookie Calls?
- Please go to your device's Settings > Privacy > Camera and ensure the toggle next to the app is green and to the right.
Are you having trouble saving pictures of your Balloonimals and Balloonimal Babies?
- Please go to your device's Settings > Privacy > Photos and ensure the toggle next to the app is green and to the right.
Just not the app you were hoping for and want to request a refund?
Unfortunately, we don't have access to your iTunes account, so refunds must be requested directly from Apple. To request your refund please contact Apple as follows:
- Go to www.apple.com
- Click on "Support" in the banner at the top
- Click on the iTunes logo
- Click "Account & Billing" in the left menu
- Scroll down to the Billing section and click on "Report a Problem" (you can also find a link to "Report a Problem" on your emailed Apple receipt)
- You will be prompted to sign into your account, if you have not already done so
- You will see a list of apps that you own. Find the app you'd like to return and click on "Report a Problem"
- Select the best description of why you'd like a refund or "Problem is not listed here" from the drop-down menu
- Click "Submit"
- An Apple rep should be in touch soon afterwards
Can't find the answer to your question here?
- No problem, we're here to help! Please contact us at ToyLabApps@ideo.com with your specific question or concern or just to say "hi." We'll get back to you soon!