This is a build-your-own-monster app, which will help teach your child about creativity.
*** Parents' Choice Silver Honors Award Winner ***
Elmo wants you to make a monster friend! It’s easy! Choose a monster body and touch its face to give it eyes, nose and a hat—there are lots and lots and lots to choose from. When you’re done, Elmo will dance and play with your monster! This is going to be so much fun!
• Fosters art and creativity.
• Encourages decision-making.
• All original Sesame Street video.
• Elmo’s photos of your monster go to your iPhone/iPod's photo album.
• Elmo interacts with your monster.
• Your monster comes alive to dance and play.
• Change your monster as many times as you like.
• Touch one of the monster bodies to get started.
• Touch your monster’s face to give it eyes, a nose and a hat. Keep touching the same spot to keep changing your monster’s features. When you’re ready to play with your monster, touch the green arrow.
• Touch the camera icon and Elmo will take a picture of your monster. This picture will appear in your iPhone/iPod’s photo album.
• Touch the Elmo icon and the little red monster himself will jump in to play with your monster!
• Touch the music notes icon and your monster will dance for you!
• Touch your monster any time for a surprise!
• To enjoy all the sounds of Elmo’s Monster Maker, silent mode should not be activated. Apple hardware does not mute videos when the phone is in silent mode. So, the videos will play with sound, but the game audio will not. You may think the sound has dropped, when in fact the mute button is on.